Some people don’t like to give themselves credit for how awesome they are in the fear that they won’t look humble or they’ll sound like their bragging but I think this is a great thing to do from time to time.
There is a verse in Proverbs that says: “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he“(Proverbs 23:7). This is one of the Proverbs I live by because I believe having a positive mindset can make you a fortune in life, whether that is regarding money, work, relationships or more.
How can we expect to be successful, beautiful, wealthy, stunning, if we don’t think it ourselves!?
SO based on my reading of a few other motivational books (besides the Bible) I’ve made some tips to try and remind us how stunning we are, help with achieving goals and getting a better mindset:
- Every morning when you wake up, look in the mirror and pay yourself a compliment.
- When someone/ a shop assistant/ a neighbour/ a family member/ a stranger asks “How are you?” ask them back and actually listen (You can make friends/ aquaintances this way)
- Write down your goals somewhere and read them EVERYDAY
- Plan to achieve these goals – decide what route you’re gonna take
- Be a visionary – Visualise where you will be in the future, stick a picture of that car/ house/ holiday somewhere
- Start your plan TODAY!
- See your plan through – create momentum, keep going & don’t stop!
- Become a finisher, no matter how bad; it’s better to reach for the sky and land on a cloud rather than staying on the ground.
- Know yourself – you will do your best if you’re really passionate about your work or whatever you’re doing.
- Feel free to make mistakes! That’s how you learn. Just get back up ignore the “haters” as they’re not even trying to change their lives and try again.
With that being said, here’s a song I wrote called: Stunning & you know it.