This is a very very very very very very late response to my nomination (due to exams and other random stuff) so I extended my deadline. But thank you so much for my nomination Pawful living🐾🐾doggiebloggie
Check out her great blog here: https://amrutasomalwar1.wordpress.com
Here are the official rules for nomination and acceptance of the Liebster Award.
Nominees for the Liebster Award
Here are my picks for Liebster Award nominees. Please please please check them out, I’m sure you’ll find them as awesome and inspiring as I do!
Congratulations guys! I have really enjoyed reading your blog! Please see the questions for you to answer below 🙂
A few other nominees and I were asked 11 questions, so here’s the Q&A part of the nomination and acceptance process.
Why did you think of starting a blog?
In secondary school I told my careers advisor I’d like to be a songwriter, poet or a musician in the future. She basically told me to keep my work in a notebook which I did but what was the point of writing if no one would ever see it! So I decided one day to take my craft seriously and get my work out there.
What is the one most boring thing about blogging according to you?
Editing. Especially with poems I feel like the punctuation is so important but it’s quite boring deciding if I should use a full stop or a semi colon.
Do you think you can ever criticize or disagree with somebody’s blog or post? Of course respectfully..
YES. 100% I think it can spark an interesting conversation. Also the more successful a blog becomes the more likely there will be people who disagree with the content. I’d say a little respectful disagreement helps a blogger prepare for the limelight.
How did you choose the name of your blog?
I can’t actually remember completely, I think it’s ‘cause I love a good flow in a poem or rap but I’ve been told and believe I have quite a unique flow in some of my work, hence the name – Cazzy’s Flow.
The “Cazzy” is definitely because I wanted that to be my stage name when I was younger.
What will be your tips to new bloggers?
Blogging is not just about posting posts, I think it’s important to read other bloggers work, comment, like and follow other bloggers and you’ll get the same from some bloggers in return. (This was my mistake when I first started.)
No matter how many likes, views, followers you get, just keep blogging and eventually you’ll build momentum and you’ll find people who are excited to read your next post.
Describe yourself as a person..
I’m an open minded, creative, fun, mature person with some childish qualities that’s passionate about music but confused about what to do in the future but gives the impression that I’ve got it all sorted. Pretty much sums me up.
What is your biggest addiction in life?
Probably music, writing lyrics. I’ve been writing poetry since I was really young and only started fusing it with music when I was like 11. I can’t go a day without listening to music or turning a situation into a song. (I’ve even done a sponsored song where I sang everything I wanted to say.)
What is your philosophy/ideology of blogging? for e.g – I follow ‘Write what you Feel’
Write whatever you want! (obviously if you have a theme, make it relevant) but don’t limit yourself and explore new ideas/ styles) For poetry, I just think of a situation (e.g. relationship) or an item (e.g. a door) and see what comes to mind when I try to rhyme.
How much of your time is spent on writing new posts versus promoting on social media?
I only recently started promoting on twitter so a lot of my time goes to writing new posts.
What do you think of my blog and any suggestions for improvement?
I love your blog! I was never an animal person but I love the fact that you didn’t limit your audience to just those with dogs. People also get an insight into what it would be like to have a dog. I don’t have a dog but I’m sure, just like with any living creature in your care there must be some stressful situations, worries, dislikes. You may have wrote about these before but I’d like to hear more tales about these times.
11 facts about me
- I’m a law student in my final intense year of university.
- I still play the recorder and I believe in pretty good at it.
- My dream job used to be to play Nala in Lion King the musical – now I have no idea what I want to do.
- I was shortlisted for a Next Brit Thing Award in partnership with the Brit Awards for my song “The Badman Song”
- I’ve been described as a great listner as I let my friends tell me whatever they’re going through to help them feel better. (I’ve got some good songs, poems and raps from their experiences!)
- I’ve done quite a bit of volunteer work with the elderly and the homeless.
- I’ve never had a romantic relationship.
- I love to travel and aim to go around the whole of Asia.
- I enjoy sightseeing in my own country.
- I’ve never been successful at dieting (I love food too much)
- None of my friends or family know I have a blog, so I’m pretty much anonymous.
I just loved the questions I was asked so I kept my questions for the nominees pretty much the same.
- What made you start blogging?
- What is the one most boring thing about blogging according to you?
- Do you think you can ever criticize or disagree with somebody’s blog or post? Of course respectfully..
- How did you choose the name of your blog?
- What will be your tips to new bloggers?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- Name one thing you love and one thing you hate?
- How do you decided what your next post will be?
- Have you ever had writers block & what did you do to help.
- What do you think of my blog?